Call: 416 239 1361

Protect the brand names of your products in Canada and the USA

To protect your brand in Canada and the USA, you need to register the brand name of your product as a trademark with both the Canadian Trade-marks Office and the United State Patent and Trademark Office.

Get started

Business Registration

To search a name, incorporate, or to apply to register a trademark

Learn More

Articles of Incorporation

In Canada, a person wishing to register a limited company must incorporate in a Province, or Federally, by filing Articles of Incorporation with either their provincial government or the federal government.

All for-profit corporation names must have a single legal ending, selected from one of the following endings:

  • INC.
  • CORP.
Learn More